- Focus on your Target Customers
- Provide the best possible…Customer Service
- Train yourself and/or Your Team to sell to and help your customers
- Provide Feedback from your Customers
- Provide in depth Mystery Shopper Reports
Specialist Business Areas include:
- Local Derbyshire Businesses and throughout the East and West Midlands
- Retailers – We work in partnership with Peak Retail Insight
- Hospitality Industry – we work with Visit Peak District
- Sole Traders
- Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Online Customer help throughout the UK and the rest of the World
- Mystery Shopping Visits at your place of business in Derbyshire and throughout the East and West Midlands
- Mystery Shopping Telephone calls throughout the UK and the rest of the World, including initial enquires, testing specific employees, customer complaints, selling challenges and gathering information for potential bookings. Very thorough feedback is provided with clear action plans for you to act upon.
Customer Service is a number one priority for us at Derbyshire Business Directory . Both for our customers and we aim to help you make it yours.
Customer Service Basics
Too many companies and individuals say that Customer Service is everything, (because they do add value to your company and your bottom line) but most of the time they do not actually act upon it. Lip service if you like to wanting to think that the customer thinks this!
At Derbyshire Business Directory we really do understand this and value our customers and we know that success for you will include your goals being aligned to you providing the best customer service you can for your customers.
Your customers are your most important asset. Let’s be very clear about one thing: Even if you have the very best product and the most effective and well written advertising copy, you won’t be successful if you don’t have customers to buy that product!
Without customers, every business fails!
In short, we need people to buy our products and services and we must make it as easy and as pleasant as possible to do so!
Customer Service Training is more than just being friendly and helpful to your customers. It is about ensuring you have a consistent way of communicating to your customers what to expect and then make sure they get it. It is about having a simple set of rules in place that says ‘this is how we treat customers’ both internally and externally.
These are skills every business and every employee needs to learn in order to be at their most productive and achieve the most success. Without these skills, businesses use more resources to get customers and even more resources to keep them! It has benn proven that it can cost up to 10 times MORE to get a brand new customer than to keep an existing one happy!
Learn the basics of Customer Service and develop an understanding of why these skills are so important. This publication is a great tool for first time employees and those returning to the workforce. It is also a great aid for long time employees that are used to doing business “like they did in the old days”.
Customer Service Basics allows the first time worker, or seasoned professional, to read, understand, and implement basic customer service skills. It is ideal for use in situations where everyone needs to use the same approach to customer service.
We operate in all areas of Derbyshire and the Peak District covering each of the three cities Derby, Sheffield and Stockport. The Market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell, Belper, Buxton, Chatsworth, Derby, Matlock, Leek, Congleton, Wirksworth alongside villages throughout including Abney, Alstonefield, Ashford In The Water, Ashover, Bamford, Barlow, Baslow, Birchover, Bradwell, Brassington, Bretton, Brailsford, Butterton, Calver, Carsington, Castleton, Chelmorton, Darley Dale, Dovedale, Earl Sterndale, Edale, Elton, Eyam, Flagg, Flash, Foolow, Glossop, Great Longstone, Grindleford, Hartington, Hathersage, Hope, Matlock Bath, Monyash, Over Haddon, Rowsley, Sheldon, Stoney Middleton, Taddington, Tideswell, Tissington, Wardlow, and Youlgrave.
We will also travel further afield throughout the Midlands and the UK, with negotiation and discussion needed on travelling costs and time.
We can help you with customer service because we really understand your customer and can look at your business in the eyes of your customers. We have had decades of experience with customer service and would love to help you improve your standards. Many thanks Dina the owner of Derbyshire Business Directory.