Consistently develops and drives excellent service to internal and external customers – anticipates and exceeds customer expectations. Seeks and responds quickly to customer feedback.
Businesses fail when they are:
- Unhelpful and not responsive to their customers needs and desires
- Sees customers as interruptions, is inconsistent in giving advice or information
- Unable to talk the language of the customer – does not keep their promises to the customer / supplier or internal colleagues
- Fails to build positive relationships with key customers / suppliers / internal colleagues
Businesses succeed when it:
- Investigates underlying needs
- Has knowledge and complete understanding of the customer’s operations and uses this to develop positive business relationships at all levels
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities.
- Asks probing questions /develops approaches to understand underlying needs
- Has greater latitude to negotiate customer terms and tactical activity and makes recommendations regarding long term relationships
- Persists to meet long term customer needs
- Liaises with key customers and continuously shares relevant information to grow the business and build the relationship. Understands financial/business drivers.
- Ability to develop ideas from external sources and incorporate into strategy
- Focuses on developing long-term partnerships with key customers; creates long-term business development plans; leads teams to achieve these.
Call us, email us or fill out an enquiry on our website to our website at www.derbyshirebusinesshelp.co.uk or email us at or call 07833 611709 to discuss how we can help you.
We operate in all areas of Derbyshire and the Peak District covering each of the three cities Derby, Sheffield and Stockport. The Market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell, Belper, Buxton, Chatsworth, Derby, Matlock, Leek, Congleton, Wirksworth alongside villages throughout including Abney, Alstonefield, Ashford In The Water, Ashover, Bamford, Barlow, Baslow, Birchover, Bradwell, Brassington, Bretton, Brailsford, Butterton, Calver, Carsington, Castleton, Chelmorton, Darley Dale, Dovedale, Earl Sterndale, Edale, Elton, Eyam, Flagg, Flash, Foolow, Glossop, Great Longstone, Grindleford, Hartington, Hathersage, Hope, Matlock Bath, Monyash, Over Haddon, Rowsley, Sheldon, Stoney Middleton, Taddington, Tideswell, Tissington, Wardlow, and Youlgrave.
We will also travel further afield throughout the Midlands and the UK, with negotiation and discussion needed on travelling costs and time.